Sunday, March 27, 2011

Plane to Nassau

I'm very excited to post what I've got for you today! This is a drawing that I've completed for the third time.. and the last time. I originally painted this piece with gouache a few days before my flight to the Bahamas in spring 2009. This past December, I thought it would look great if it were super cleanly made in Illustrator - too bad I didn't have the time or patience to complete it up to par. Now, this most recent version (that I started on Thursday and finished yesterday) was drawn with ink and colored in Photoshop. I am officially satisfied and moving on with my life now.





(These are the last two versions. You can see they're painfully similar, but definitely not as perfect for various reasons)


And just in case you're interested and feel like supporting your favorite starving illustrator, this print will be available on my etsy shop tomorrow night! Don't forget to take a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment