Thursday, February 24, 2011

Oh, Rihanna, how clumsy you are.

I really couldn't get my day started today until I got this sketch out of my system. Here's the backstory...

Last night/early this morning I was knee deep in dreamland when I woke myself up with my own laughter. This hasn't ever happened to me before and it sure seemed to piss off Matt who was sleeping soundly before I went on a giggle-fit in my sleep. He kept asking me what was so funny and I was slightly embarrassed to tell the story of the not-so-funny dream I was having at the time. Well, it's short and simple.. and here goes. Rihanna had just won some television show (an American Idol type deal) but very apparently had cheated. She was going to celebrate by carrying on stage a huge tray of wine for everyone to toast with but on the way, hit the tray against a door frame and spilled its contents all over the place. Something about the expression on her face really got me.

Funny, right?
Didn't think so.
Here's my quick sketch...


Can I please get on with my day now?

No comments:

Post a Comment