Thursday, March 3, 2011

I'm Still Here!

Can you believe it's been an entire week since I last updated? It doesn't sound like long, but it feels like much longer to me.. and although you may think I was doing something relaxing like spending a week on the beach on an island somewhere exotic, or maybe snuggled away watching movies for the last few cold days of winter, I've actually been quite busy and productive! And now, in the last few minutes before I catch my train back to Jersey and it is officially spring break, there is something that I need to tell you.

I'm very excited to say that I've been putting together an etsy shop! It's not quite ready to be advertised yet, so I'm going to hold off on giving out the shop name for now, but I promise it will be posted within the next week. I plan on using this short little break to really get it all together and advertise the heck out of it. So seriously, keep your eyes open!

And also, I feel guilty about leaving without posting at least one image, so here is a little teaser of a spot illustration from the book I'm currently working on this semester. It's about growing up in a family made up of bikers and this is an image of my favorite beach towel from when I was a kid. There is much much more to come. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment