Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Letterpress Lock Ups

Completely randomly today I realized that I still have pictures stored in my phone of some of the hand set type from two letterpress projects I did last year. Being that I recently posted the print of the poem 1983, this would be a great time to put those up as well!

This right here is the 6 point type I mentioned...
What a fiasco, although it was totally worth it.


And this could have been done much differently and saved me a ton of frustrating work (filling up all that dead space), but what's done is done. This was designed for an imaginary press, if we could choose any name we wanted that wasn't already registered. I chose Paper Avalanche Press and listed myself as a decorator of paper and letterpress printer extrordinaire. 

What fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment