Monday, January 30, 2012

Essex Street Market

I know I promised a while back that I was going to start posting my new and improved thesis work but I really want to perfect everything before I post anything on here. You understand. Instead, I'm adding a little drawing that I did this past Friday at the Essex Street Market with my Drawing on Location class. It was one of those dreary, soggy days that was incredibly unmotivating when it came to running around the city to draw but I (surprisingly) did a doodle that I'm happy with. I was really digging the brown paper too, it was a nice change to work on.


I added the touches of digital color when I got home later that night and I feel like I could live with or without it, but you're just going to have to live with it since that's all I'm showing you.

As always, stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment