Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Starbucks Holiday 2011, Let's Merry

Today started out with an unfortunate morning, it all went down hill when I realized while arriving at the train station that I forgot my laptop - you know, the one with all my current files on it for my thesis work and such. With an eight hour day ahead of me consisting of nothing but free studio time, I was a lost puppy. Thankfully enough, I remembered that I was supposed to make some holiday drink sampling cards for my Starbucks (Sorry if you're reading this Ginny, nothing like waiting till the last minute, eh?!) And so I put together these three cards for our counter using pre-existing alphabets that I have made + a bit of new script. Gabi Peller, another fantastic barista/artist combo from Preakness Starbucks is making the rest of the cards to display while sampling - Peppermint Mocha, Skinny Peppermint Mocha, and Christmas Blend.

Along with the beverage cards, I made tiny interchangeable pastry signs that will velcro on to pair with the drinks as we see fit...


 Eggnog Latte


Caramel Brulee Latte

 Gingerbread Latte

Cranberry Bliss Bar

Gingerbread Loaf

 Mint Brownie Cake Pop


And so there you have it, a completely wasted day turned into something useful. Now make sure you stop in our store to see these signs in person and to check out my other great talent - drink making!

1 comment:

  1. woohoo, finally read the blog post about our lovely store signage :) Yours came out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete