Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Motorcycle Madness - The Final Countdown

Wondering what I've been up to lately? Check out these two graphite drawings I finished in the last week for my motorcycle book...

This is my dad and my cousin David in 1981 when he was 3.
I was thinking this would appear very early on in the book, probably on the bottom right corner of a page with a lot of text introducing some background information.

And this is my grandmother in Laconia, New Hampshire in 1955.
Pretty classic, wouldn't you say? My grandfather is a lucky guy!


I'm feeling okay about the progress of my book at the moment. There is still a lot to be done but I feel like I'm on a decent pace, as long as I can keep it up for the next four weeks. I also already ordered and received leather book cloth for the final binding and it's pretty badass, can't wait to show everyone. Cross your fingers for me and keep checking back for more work!

No comments:

Post a Comment