Friday, April 1, 2011

Shrinky Dinks!

Yesterday we were being busy bees in the studio making shrinky dinks for all of the second year students. We each picked a classmate and made them a little something to remember us by, partly because it's addicting (now that I've finally made one I can attest to this) so any excuse to make one is a good one, and partly because we're going to miss them tons and tons when they graduate. I chose Will and wanted him to finally stop being confused as to whether my name is actually Alicia or Angela. It's been an on-going issue.



Also with my tiny little scraps I drew some skulls as an experiment, just to see how small they'd actually shrink to. They turned out so adorably perfect that I'm going to make earrings out of them for sure.




I can guarantee there will be more of these to come in the future! (I'm thinking itsy bitsy tooth earrings!)

No comments:

Post a Comment