Saturday, March 19, 2011

Brand New Business Cards

Recently I've been in the process of designing some brand spankin' new business cards and this is what I've got.. (keep in mind that these are just my little mock ups that I made by hand with epson premium presentation matte paper, nothing special, just to get an idea)


I ended up combining the two pieces that make up the diptych that was on the front page of aliciacandraw.com (I also recently changed that to a slideshow.. check it out!) so everything would match seamlessly. Also I used a subtle pattern on the back side, the same one used on the backs of the post cards I recently designed.


I'm planning on getting these printed on overnight prints because they have an option for a spot UV coating. I'm pretty sold on making the car and bird themselves extra glossy.. Sounds like a good time to me!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Alicia! I just stumbled onto your blog by means of twitter and couldn't move along without saying HOLY WOW your work is lookin' awesome! I love this car/bird piece so much! I hope everything else has been treating you well since graduation.

    If you're ever in Philly, gimme a shout!

    ReplyDelete