Monday, February 7, 2011

Is this what you ordure(d)?

Now that this darling little pillow has been given to its rightful owner (I'm a little late on giving some Christmas gifts this year, not so unusual though, thinking back...) I can finally show it to the rest of the world! I made this for a good friend of mine who has a very unladylike sense of humor. Don't worry though, if I didn't have a personality to match then this pillow wouldn't exist. All I'm saying is that we're friends for a reason.



I've come to really enjoy embroidering over the past few years but I still feel like it's more of a hobby. I never was taught how to do it, just sort of picked it up from watching others and experimenting on my own. I hope to perfect my technique someday and make tons and tons of more embroideries!

No comments:

Post a Comment