Friday, February 4, 2011

Hangin' with Mr. Kuper

Last night in the MFAI department was a wonderful talk with Peter Kuper. Not halfway through, when the subject of his book about his stay in Oaxaca came up, did I realize that I'd seen him speak before at MICA! I really am such a bird brain sometimes. (the moral of the story: write these things down) Either way, Diario de Oaxaca charmed me as much last night as the first time I'd seen it.

..so, so lovely.

As I was flipping through the book I noticed a wordless comic titled Fight on the Beach and I do believe that everything about it is just perfect.. in every way. I went through hell trying to find it online and was about to give up when I decided to check one last place: Barnes and Noble see inside. After having to create an account and look through sixty something pages, after tons of searching that all proved fruitless, to my surprise, there it was staring back at me! So now here it is, for your viewing pleasure...



 Just please remember to check out peterkuper.com and show him some love. And that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment