Friday, June 10, 2011

Haven't made one of these in awhile..

Hello all! It's been awhile since I've updated, I know. Bizarre as it may seem, I've been really wrapped up in the Casey Anthony murder trial as well as slaving away at Starbucks.. so much for enjoying the summer weather!

Anyway, When I went to Michigan in the beginning of May, Kottie and I planned to each make a book. Of course this never happened while I was there because we were frolicking around having a good time, but I ended up taking the supplies home (thanks again Kottie!) and I finally sat down this week and put this book together. It has thirty-eight pages of double-sided gridded paper in teal and purple.




It was supposed to be a gift for mother's day, finished just in time for father's day. Oh, life.

No comments:

Post a Comment