Sunday, May 22, 2011

Shrinky dink-a-thon

I've been a little on the lazy side lately when it comes to posting all the jewelry I've been making, so here it is all at once on this gloomy Sunday afternoon.


These are a pair of Russian nesting dolls that I was experimenting with to make into dangle earrings last month.

They came out cute as anything, but unfortunately the red pen I had used to accent the details didn't bake well and ended up smudging when touched. There will be more of these for sure as soon as I can find a good alternate for the messy pen.

 These are a pair of hibiscus pieces that I made into post earrings for mother's day. Mom loved them, in case you were wondering.

I had been thinking about making this particular pair of earrings for awhile...

Tiny tree post earrings.

They came out alright, but I'd like to make them more eye-catching before I go any further with them.

Here are eight pairs of chainsaw earrings that I made specifically to sell at Northeastern Arborist Supply. This picture shows four of the baked pairs and four of the unbaked...

The baking process is still always interesting to me.

The bunch includes Stihl orange, magenta, glimmering gold, powder blue, and forest green chainsaws.


I still need to make a stand for all of these chainsaw earrings to live in, and the sooner the better so I can see how they do in the store! 

1 comment: